- • Based on API Spec. Q1 9th Edition.
- • Course API Spec. Q1 9th. Ed. certified by the American Petroleum Institute through its program API-U
- • The instructor is Senior Auditor authorized by API and member of the API Team Work TG02-SC18 commissioned to write API Specification Q1 concerning the 9th Edition.
This course will allow applicants to explore and get to the understanding of the Quality Management System in the Petroleum Industry through the analysis of the requirements within the API Spec Q1 9th Edition, emphasizing precisely in their application in the field of the Petroleum and Gas Industry.
Who Should Attend:
- • Personnel responsible for the Quality Management System processes
- • Personnel with Quality and Control Assurance activities
- • Quality Assurance Personnel and Management Representatives
- • Quality System Auditors and people to become Quality System Auditors
- • API Monogram Licensees and Applicants
- • Personnel involved in Supplier Evaluation Activities
- • Manufacturers of Oilfield Equipment
- • Oil Company Personnel involved with Specifying Equipment Requirements.