- • Course API Spec. Q2 certified by the American Petroleum Institute through its program API-U
- • The instructor is Senior Auditor authorized by the American Petroleum Institute and member of the API Team Work TG02-SC18 commissioned to write API Specification Q1 concerning 9th Edition.
API Spec. Q2 was developed to address quality management systems for the Service Supply Organizations for the upstream Petroleum and Natural Gas Industries. This three-day training course frames the management system requirements in a managerial and business prospective. Using practical examples and hands-on application, this course is designed to progressively give you introductory to advanced knowledge of API Spec Q2 requirements and interpretations.
Who Should Attend:
- • Applicants for APIQR Q2 Registration
- • Quality System Auditors
- • Quality Assurance Personnel and Management Representatives
- • Well-site service providers
- • Personnel involved in Supplier Evaluation activities
- • Oil Company Personnel involved with Specifying Equipment Requirements